General Public Open Skate Schedule
The following below is our open skate schedule for the general public. To the right (pc) or below (phone) is our pricing.
Monday 10:00am-5:00pm (reduced ice due to lessons from 4-5pm)
Wednesday 10:00am-5:00pm (reduced ice due to lessons from 4-5pm)
Closed for Easter 4/9/23
Sunday 4/16/2023 public will start at 1pm
Times & Prices are subject to change without notice
General Admission | $17.00
Skate Rental | $5
Holiday Admission | $20.00
Kids Age 4 or 5 and Over 50 | $14 Skate rental included
Rock 'N Skate | $17 includes skate rental
Friday & Saturday 5:30 to 7:30 pm LIVE DJ!
No DJ 4/21 or 4/22. Pricing still applies.
Cheap Skate | $15
Tuesday and Thursday 5:30pm- 7:30pm
2 or 3 year Old's: $4
Active or inactive Duty Military with ID: $14
We will accept all passes unless the ice rink has reached capacity. (We will extend expiration dates.)
Only one discount per transaction.
Code of Conduct
Guests who do not follow the code of conduct may be asked to sit out for 10 minutes, or to leave the premises without a refund. All rink activities are assumed inherently dangerous and undertaken at guest’s own risk.
• No more than ONE headphone in ear while skating
• People may not enter the ice without an Admission Wristband
• People who own their own skates must check in with the admission counter PRIOR to entering the ice surface
• No fast, reckless, careless or uncontrollable skating
• No more than THREE people allowed to hold hands while skating
• Jumps & Spins are ONLY allowed in the center of the rink.
• No guests are allowed on the ice during ice resurfacings
• No food or beverages allowed on the ice (grey floor is okay)
• No horseplay or potentially unsafe activities allowed on the ice (including but not limited to: tag, chasing objects, throwing money on the ice, spitting tobacco juice, etc.)
• Guests must follow the guidance provided by the rink staff
• Carrying children on the ice is prohibited
• Skaters must skate with the flow of traffic
• No sitting on the railing or ice surface • All kinds of Pucks/balls are absolutely prohibited except as used in Hockey class and or broomball
• No shoes or boots allowed on the ice except during broomball (wheelchairs are okay)
• User groups are responsible for cleanup, damages, and conduct of participants and spectators on & off the ice during private facility rentals
• Those participating in facility activities assume all inherent risks and responsibilities whether spectator or participant
• Lloyd Center Ice Rink and/or Management are not responsible for unattended, lost or stolen articles
• Guests who use profanity, tobacco, or alcohol inappropriately AND/OR create a disturbance may be asked to leave the ice rink premises for a period of time at the discretion of facility management
• All skating instructors must be Lloyd Center Ice Employees or approved to be a Guest Coach by management
• No standing on the white base of the glass wall
• No kicking the glass wall
• No skate shall be raised above the knee on public sessions unless permitted by the rink staff in their sole discretion
• Guests and Spectators shall not place foreign objects on the ice surface
• Video and still photography are taken continuously at this facility. By using this facility, you grant Lloyd Center Ice Rink full rights to use the images and reproductions for advertising, publicity, or other purposes to achieve the organization’s goals
• Lloyd Center Mall code of Conduct incorporated herein by reference